How does the CEREC Process Work?
- First, the target tooth is prepared for the crown or veneer. However, a digital picture is taken instead of using impressions, which is then converted into a 3D model of your tooth.
- Using the 3D rendering, your crown/veneer is designed and created using a fabrication machine.
- The crowns/veneers are fabricated from ceramic blocks, which are available in a variety of shades to precisely match the color of your other teeth.
- The completed crown/veneer is then polished and correctly fitted to the target tooth. Once properly fitted, it's cemented into place. Now you have a brand new tooth in one visit in less than an hour!
Why choose CEREC?
- The process can be completed in one visit in a short period of time, so it saves you the hassle and time of several appointments.
- The crown or veneer is created in-house by Markland Family Dental, so we have complete control of how it will be designed and fitted.
- No need to wear temporary crowns or veneers while the final product is being created in a lab, with CEREC, your final crown or veneer is fitted that same day.
- As compared with other standards, lab-made restorations, there's little to no difference in the total price of CEREC since no lab fees are included and you only need one appointment.
Take advantage of this revolution in restorative dentistry today! For more information of the CEREC process or to make an appointment, call Markland Family Dental at 765-868-7113 now.
The smile you've always wanted is only a phone call away!