Imagine being able to replace your lost tooth, not with removable dentures, but with an implant that looks and feels just like a normal, secure tooth. With dental implants from your Kokomo dentist, you can accomplish this. This procedure has become a popular option in dental reconstruction, with over a half a million implants placed every year in the U.S. With their natural appearance and strong fit, dental implants can be your answer to repairing your smile.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without the inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Contact Markland Family Dental at 765-868-7113 to learn more about our dental implant options.
Here at Markland Family Dental providing healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off is our goal. That’s why for patients in need of dental restoration, we offer All-on-4 dental implant restoration. An effective way to restore lost teeth, dental implants can provide a durable, long-lasting option for oral reconstruction.
With the All-on-4 process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, long-lasting replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, these patients can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures.Read more about All-on-4